Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
This qualification is designed for learners who wish to build on their knowledge and skills in the customer service sector. It is designed for learners who deal with customers on a daily basis as part of their job role in a senior position and is applicable to a variety of work environments. It forms the both the knowledge and competency requirements of the Advanced Apprenticeship in Customer Service and can also be taken on a standalone basis.
Key concepts covered include:
- Organise and Deliver Customer Service
- Customer Service Environment
- Customer Retention
- Resolve Customers’ Problems
- Principles of Business
- Personal and Professional Development
- Consistency of Customer Service Delivery
- Customer Feedback
- Quality of Customer Service Interactions
- Use of Technology to Improve Customer Service
- Social Media Strategy for Customer Service
It is advised that learners have a minimum of Level 2 in literacy or numeracy or equivalent before enrolling onto this course. This qualification is approved for delivery to learners aged 16+.