This qualification is aimed at learners working in a senior business administration role. It aims to develop learners’ knowledge and understanding across a range of administrative practices and tasks, e.g. managing information. It forms the knowledge and competency requirements of the Advanced Apprenticeship Framework in Business Administration. It can also be used on a stand-alone basis.
Key concepts covered include:
- Business Environment
- Personal and Professional Development
- Business Communication and Information
- Principles of Administration
- Principles of Business
- Office Facility
- Human Resource Records
- Administrative Problems
- Resolve Customers’ Complaints
- Recruitment, Selection and Induction Practice
- Leadership and Management
It is advised that learners have level 2 in literacy and numeracy before enrolling onto this course. This qualification is approved for delivery to learners aged 16+.